Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I think I've already srewed you up about my pre2 that cannot make phone calls (http://forums.webosnation.com/palm-p...ake-calls.html) I tried WebOS doctor, hard reset, everything but it just doesn't work.

And today -after leading the 'Palm flag' for nearly 11 years- i was about to give up (thinking in sell it and go for an Iphone) I've found out that logging in with another account It Works (!?). Yes after a hard reset i've logged in with a new account -just to try it- and the phone works properly !?

So then I restarted the device again, logged in to my (real) webOS account and ... NOTHING AGAIN, the phone doesn't work. I cannot make a call!

What Can Have a ' WebOS Account ' To Make This Happen?

And going to the practical:
    Now that I reestablished the phone, and before configure any email account , I see there about a hundred contacts left 'in the cloud'. And will loose them if I change to the 'new' account (and txt messages, calendar, etc) .

Besides 'patience' , is there any dynamic way to move them?

If I configure gmail in the smartphone and start to download the other (hundreds and hundreds) contacts I will not be able to recognize where are these 100, (and I really don't have the time to look after them one by one).

Any idea ?

m.