1.    #1  
    Hello, i just got a Palm Pre 2 today.
    Made secure factory reset and wanted to install some apps so opened App catalog which was loading forever. Tried to update which i was not able to so googled it, followed instructions found here (setting date back to July 2013) and updated successfully.
    However it didn't solve anything and i am still unable to load App Catalog- after opening it loads just Facebook icon and the loading circle spins forever.
    Already found that other people had the same problem but i did not find any solution anywhere.
    Please can anyone help me? I am a total noob, have webOS device for the first day ever.
    Thanks in advance for any help, otherwise i will have to change the phone for something else which i don't want to as Palm looks like a decent device.

EDIT: Or maybe is there a way to install Preware and other apps and some emulators via computer? Thank you
    Last edited by marco11SK; 03/03/2014 at 04:40 PM.
    There are a number of threads on problems with the app catalogue security certificate update. For some reason it seems to have become more difficult lately, but there are solutions. Search for those threads.

Here are Preware installation instructions: Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
    I suggest http://forums.webosnation.com/canuck...-v4-5-0-a.html.

The status report linked below may be useful for you if you are new to webOS.
    Last edited by Preemptive; 03/04/2014 at 01:29 AM.