1.    #1  
    My phone is wiggin' out guys. It randomly resets overnight, sometimes when I wake up, I see the failed maps download notification, and any apps I had open are closed.
    And sometimes, maybe twice a week, it just starts to run slow. I'll try to open something and the phone just takes a long time to register anything, tapping onscreen, backswiping, even pressing the power button. I have to wait for the phone to 'catch up' and then reset it.
    Is this a WebOS issue, or is it just this particular Pre2?
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybirdman View Post
    My phone is wiggin' out guys. It randomly resets overnight, sometimes when I wake up, I see the failed maps download notification, and any apps I had open are closed.
    And sometimes, maybe twice a week, it just starts to run slow. I'll try to open something and the phone just takes a long time to register anything, tapping onscreen, backswiping, even pressing the power button. I have to wait for the phone to 'catch up' and then reset it.
    I see software problem. performs a reset to factory.

Enviado desde mi Wildfire S usando Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybirdman View Post
    if your phone is currently "stuck" trying to download an app that cannot download, each time you use it, it may be hogging resources trying to complete that action.

the maps download that 'fails', can be force installed and completed. (if you are talking about the "conversion" from google maps to bing maps that HP forced on us) complete that conversion, install bing maps and consider it done. oh, not done - go to Preware and install the homebrew Google Maps app and forget about Bing.

otherwise, if you think you're having system issues; well you didn't mention trying a re-doctoring. that's one of the best things about this phone. look into redoctoring. if you have Preware customizations, you'll have to take steps to save/restore them first.

you can reset apps and data, or you can completely redoctor, before considering a phone replacement as required. this info is here in the forum. but the Pre2 is a pretty resilient phone.