1.    #1  
    you help me. I'm looking for an application that plays videos in various formats. as Avi ... thanks

Enviado desde mi Wildfire S usando Tapatalk 2
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Kalemsoft Media Player has always been the best. If you use their streaming app for Windows, you can also stream video from you PC.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    Kalemsoft Media Player has always been the best. If you use their streaming app for Windows, you can also stream video from you PC.
    There is this app for webos 2.2.4?
    Please!!

Enviado desde mi MB860 usando Tapatalk 2
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua764 View Post
    There is this app for webos 2.2.4?
    Please!!
    In short: YES. There is a version for Pre/Pre2 and a version for Pre3.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwidion View Post
    In short: YES. There is a version for Pre/Pre2 and a version for Pre3.
    Please ... where I can download for my pre2?

I downloaded several different Internet sites ipk of the application, but not installed. Any solution?

Por fín lo pude instalar.

Last edited by joshua764; 01/05/2014 at 12:03 PM.
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Please ... where I can download for my pre2?

I downloaded several different Internet sites ipk of the application, but not installed. Any solution?

Por fín lo pude instalar.

Google for kaltem media player. You will found the site of the programmer.
    Go on the HP catalog and buy it?

Show some support to the people that deserve it. It's not like it's expensive, and it really is a fantastic APP... it plays everything and the server/streaming from your computer is great.

I've yet to get it to work via online (the streaming part), but as I only watch stuff at home, it's not been an issue. If I was to want to watch from elsewhere, I'd just transfer the file over to the device.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    Quote Originally Posted by imfallen_angel View Post
    Go on the HP catalog and buy it?

Show some support to the people that deserve it. It's not like it's expensive, and it really is a fantastic APP... it plays everything and the server/streaming from your computer is great.

I've yet to get it to work via online (the streaming part), but as I only watch stuff at home, it's not been an issue. If I was to want to watch from elsewhere, I'd just transfer the file over to the device.
    Unless I understand Kalem removed their media player (for the Pre/Pre2/Pre3) from the HP Catalog, their HP Touchpad Media player (Version 1.0.0.) is still on Sale for $4.99 US and although I have not tried the IPK may not work on the Phones.

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...soft.ksmplayer

The only way to get the Pre/Pre2/Pre3 version now is thru their web site?

http://www.kalemsoft.com/site/downloads2.html

FYI I have a Pre and Touchpad Version 0.3.5, which are no longer on the HP Catalog (Glad I have the IPK for them) only the updated V1.0.0 which is Touchpad Only.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    Unless I understand Kalem removed their media player (for the Pre/Pre2/Pre3) from the HP Catalog, their HP Touchpad Media player (Version 1.0.0.) is still on Sale for $4.99 US and although I have not tried the IPK may not work on the Phones.

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...soft.ksmplayer

The only way to get the Pre/Pre2/Pre3 version now is thru their web site?

KalemSoft - Products

FYI I have a Pre and Touchpad Version 0.3.5, which are no longer on the HP Catalog (Glad I have the IPK for them) only the updated V1.0.0 which is Touchpad Only.
    I just got my Pre3 a few weeks ago, and if I remember right, Kalemsoft did give me a bit of an issue and I went and got it through their site: KalemSoft - Store

I just checked the Pre3 Catalog, and it's not there, but I considered that it's because of being the Pre3, as lots of Apps that show on the Touchpad or my Pre2 aren't showing on the Pre3 catalog.

I'll check my Touchpad when I get home... and get one of the kids to check on their Pre2 (as mine is "impostahed" and no longer has access to the catalog.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    I can't check my Pre2 because it's not signed into a profile, but it did not show on my Pre+. Only one Kalemsoft app showed up there, a Boggle clone.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Get it from the Kalemsoft website and if you have any problems, contact them. They are very helpful.
  12.    #12  
    [QUOTE=imfallen_angel;3410804]I just got my Pre3 a few weeks ago, and if I remember right, Kalemsoft did give me a bit of an issue and I went and got it through their site: KalemSoft - Store

I just checked the Pre3 Catalog, and it's not there, but I considered that it's because of being the Pre3, as lots of Apps that show on the Touchpad or my Pre2 aren't showing on the Pre3 catalog.

I'll check my Touchpad when I get home... and get one of the kids to check on their Pre2 (as mine is "impostahed" and no longer has access to the catalog.[/QUOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I can't check my Pre2 because it's not signed into a profile, but it did not show on my Pre+. Only one Kalemsoft app showed up there, a Boggle clone.
    I have managed to install directly from Preware. just to use it I have to have active data.

Enviado desde mi Wildfire S usando Tapatalk 2
    That great. Once you have video loaded or get the streamer setup, you'll enjoy it... so far, it's played every video regardless of it's. The streaming is very quick, and easy to use once you have the setup done.

Just to confirm.

I've finally checked on my Touchpad (it IS there), but on a Pre, Pre2 and Pre3 I've verified that it's no longer in the catalog.
    I see a pattern...
  14.    #14  
    That great. Once you have video loaded or get the streamer setup, you'll enjoy it... so far, it's played every video regardless of it's. The streaming is very quick, and easy to use once you have the setup done.

Just to confirm.

I've finally checked on my Touchpad (it IS there), but on a Pre, Pre2 and Pre3 I've verified that it's no longer in the catalog.
    As mentioned earlier, I installed the Preware my pre2. Just need to have to use open data

As mentioned earlier, I installed the Preware my pre2. Just need to have to use open data

Not sure what you mean by open data....??
    I see a pattern...
  16.    #16  
    Not sure what you mean by open data....??
    Yes. With open data. Excuse the translator