1.    #1  
    I've been trying to find a VPN to use with this phone but WebOS compatible VPNs seem to be rare. I would really appreciate it if anyone could provide me with a list (or even one) of compatible VPNs. And yes, I'm more than willing to use a VPN I have to pay for.

A couple months ago I chatted online with a VPN company that said theirs would work. I got busy and didn't go back to it for a few weeks. Somehow my bookmark got deleted and I couldn't remember the name or find it again in a google search. So, I feel like an idi@t, but I know there is at least one out there.

I'm using VPN in Touch on my Win 7 laptop and on my Chromebook but I can't get it to work on my phone. A support person said he thought it was possible to get it to work but he didn't have any directions. They have apps for android and ios. I set it up as a workplace VPN on my laptop and as a private network on my Chromebook and both work well. I've tried putting it on my phone using various older posts about other VPNs (basically trial and error since I have no technical knowledge about VPNs) but nothing worked.

I downloaded OpenVPN from Preware, but the only place it shows up on my phone is in my Saved Package List. I found a wiki for it but the instructions were way over my head. It seems you need to be a coder to use it.

I'm willing to do some work to get a VPN going, but I need detailed instructions. I had no trouble getting Preware installed and installing other apps but I used the excellent tutorial on this site. Something like a WebOS VPN for Dummies tutorial would work for me.
    Last edited by Elsa1000; 11/12/2013 at 03:23 PM. Reason: spammy link removed