Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Yeah, if you haven't changed vbvbvb $or$ $emu$ $versions$, $that$ $leaves$ $Chrome$ $and$ $Java$. $I$ $wouldn$'$t$ $rule$ $either$ $out$.
    I think I traced it down to change in java security.
    Had to add the ares url to the exlusions and all is back to normal.
    If anybody find that info valuable refer to the attached screen shots - they're from windows machine, but java settings should be the same since java is cross platform.
    If anybody knows better or easier way to debug apps on the emulator or device any input is appriciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 60RH View Post
    I think I traced it down to change in java security.
    Had to add the ares url to the exlusions and all is back to normal.
    If anybody find that info valuable refer to the attached screen shots - they're from windows machine, but java settings should be the same since java is cross platform.
    If anybody knows better or easier way to debug apps on the emulator or device any input is appriciated.
    Great news, thanks! How did you get the popup? I don't get any kind of popup.

I don't think there is any other choice for interactive debugging. Even this is challenging with event and callback driven code.

- Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Great news, thanks! How did you get the popup? I don't get any kind of popup.

I don't think there is any other choice for interactive debugging. Even this is challenging with event and callback driven code.

- Matt
    Reinstalled/installed newer version of java and the installer told me that there are some prompts that I told it not to show anymore. I guess one of them is the one on the first screen shot. This is the one that was showing before when it was working. Regardless even when this was showing it still didn't work until I read the whole warning and went around and looked for the settings where to plug the url.
    If you notice it complains that the certificate for the web site has been expired so I wonder if this is what tripped it in the first place. Although it seems to be certificate that signs the java application/applet and not https one.
    Not sure how java applications signing works with certificate but this is beyond the point since it's working.
    Will try to debug on the device tonight and see if I can get any more info on my camera problem or I'll have to use another verzion pre2 donor to do another frankenpre2.
    I'm afraid that my NAND has some issues although disk check don''t reveal anything...
    Another thing that is not working due to my problems with the camera is skype
    I know I messed with Impostha but can't find the place where there was a setting for skype and I flipped it to true for using video, which didn't work but it might add to the puzzle.
    If anybody knows where is that in impostha please let me know.
  5.    #45  
    So has anyone find a cause for this camera problem as yet or gave up? Was asked to take a picture yesterday and non-working camera was most embarrassing
  6.    #46  
    So the problem in my case seems to get worse over time, the camera used to work occasionally but now totally non-functional, just changing from white to gray screen.

One thing is that if I keep putting it in and out of card view it sometimes displays the controls momentarily, and sometimes triggers a luna crash.

Maybe something to do with card view that's causing the problem. "exception caught in card stage" is the title in error log

But why would that stop the flash light from working
    Last edited by laingman; 05/27/2014 at 10:22 PM.
  7.    #47  
    OK, I give up. Seems like the only solution is to get a new phone.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123