1.    #1  
    I have a Verizon Pre 2, which I am using in developer mode. When I try to go to app catalog, it starts loading and then tells me there was a error and to try again later. I am connected to wifi but not Verizon. Help!
    Your best bet is going to be App Tuckerbox and Preware.

Hans
    Did you try rebooting the device?
  4.    #4  
    I can't find a installation guide for WebOS Quick Install for recent versions. Can anyone provide a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    Did you try rebooting the device?
    Yep I tried a reboot. Didn't do anything.
    Last edited by NDogLover; 05/17/2013 at 08:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NDogLover View Post
    I have a Verizon Pre 2, which I am using in developer mode. When I try to go to app catalog, it starts loading and then tells me there was a error and to try again later. I am connected to wifi but not Verizon. Help!
    Do you have an actual account or using impostah, or just in dev mode?

Any of these and yup, no app catalog...

So, do a full delete, borrow someone's SIM with data, create an account, get set up done, give card back and connect to WIFI.. should work then. (if this applies)
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by imfallen_angel View Post
    Do you have an actual account or using impostah, or just in dev mode?

Any of these and yup, no app catalog...

So, do a full delete, borrow someone's SIM with data, create an account, get set up done, give card back and connect to WIFI.. should work then. (if this applies)
    I used webOS Doctor on it, and then it asked me to sign into Palm Profile. Since I don't have a Palm Profile, I entered the code to put the phone in dev mode. Unfortunately, my Pre 2 is made specifically for Verizon Wireless and it doesn't have a SIM card slot.
    Then you'll have to try the impostah (preware) approach.. do a search for the instructions, fairly easy to find them I'm sure.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...