1.    #1  
    My GSM pre2 suddenly won't charged. I then did restart and tried to plug in the charger again. But then it showed big question mark icon. I kept the charger on wall, expecting it would charging the phone again. But it didn't. I tried to doctoring but could not go through recovery mode. The phone not recognize the battery even I swapped couple "health" batteries. Is there anything I can do, or it's just simply hardware defect? Thanks in advance and sorry for broken english
    Try this...

Power down phone > Remove Battery > Plug It Into USB on Computer > Hold Power Button + Volume Down > Insert Battery

That should get you into recovery mode so you can Doctor.

You said it won;t go into recovery... Maybe you tried that already? Another trick is toggle the silent switch off and on 3 times rapidly...
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    Try this...

Power down phone > Remove Battery > Plug It Into USB on Computer > Hold Power Button + Volume Down > Insert Battery

That should get you into recovery mode so you can Doctor.

You said it won;t go into recovery... Maybe you tried that already? Another trick is toggle the silent switch off and on 3 times rapidly...
    Thanks for the kind answer, but problem is I can't go into recovery mode. Many methods I've tried, nothing work. Then I found " Last Resort Emergency BootLoader Recovery" from webos internalz, apparently i need to boot my pre 2 from its USB interface.
    And another problem is: i'm not familiar with linux, is anyone know whether OMAP boot procedure is possible with windows?
    Thanks