1.    #1  
    Does any one know if you can do this with the Palm Pre 2?

I saw a friend use his Droid phone control YouTube playing through the PlayStation onto his TV. He was able to search, type, scroll on his phone and the effect would show on the TV.

I thought this was pretty niffty. Thanks.
    Not with PS3, but pretty sure there is an app or two to do this with a computer and webOS device.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Not with PS3, but pretty sure there is an app or two to do this with a computer and webOS device.
    doubt there's any app for that purpose specifically, but perhaps a presentation app configured to push certain buttons works. (e.g. bluetooth presenter can press spacebar? or play/pause in youtube)
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    Isn't there a YouTube remote available if you go to YouTube on your phone? If it shows up as the touch version, you can link your device to YouTube Leanback/YouTube TV. I don't know which the PS has, but it does work on my computer and Sony TV. (The linking does; I don't know about the Pre 2, since I don't have one.)
    Forgot about that too.

At xandros, technically it is a keyboard and "mousepad" app
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for all the suggestions and comments.

I tried it with my Palm Pre 2 and it didn't work. I got a message that the device wasn't supported :-(

Oh well. Darn HP for killing WebOS. Now to figure out where I will go from here. Been looking at the BB10, but who knows. I was happy with the Pre 2 too and still am.
    If you can somehow spoof your user agent, you can try getting the touch interface to work. I'm sure there's an article somewhere in the tips section on the main site about this.
    My bad this one is only for TP.... swear there was a phone version though...

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...shome.mousepad

Need to check my devices.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    If you can somehow spoof your user agent, you can try getting the touch interface to work. I'm sure there's an article somewhere in the tips section on the main site about this.
    I'm sure that with enough blood, sweat, and tears someone can figure this out, but I don't have time for that. It just would have been nice if it could have worked like other devices. It's hard to be a step-child in this world.
    Hi guys i just bought Verizon Palm Pre 2 its really cool and it contain 2 a 1GHz TI OMAP processor, in comparison to the 600MHz affair inside the previous Pre-series devices. It also has 512MB of RAM and 16GB for storage,cool yeah