webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm Pre 2 > Hello all
Hello all

Old 02/18/2013, 01:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Hi I recently bought off of eBay a brand new palm pre2 verizon. I have no intention of activating the pre2 on the Verizon network, and just plan to use it to learn/experience Webos and the Palm hardware. I'm getting used to the gestures and the phone's ops. Total newb to Webos and the newer palms my last palm being a T5. So where do I start, and tips or tricks and advice and what not? so far it seems like a neat zippy little device.
Xeon256
xeon256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/18/2013, 03:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeon256 View Post
Hi I recently bought off of eBay a brand new palm pre2 verizon. I have no intention of activating the pre2 on the Verizon network, and just plan to use it to learn/experience Webos and the Palm hardware. I'm getting used to the gestures and the phone's ops. Total newb to Webos and the newer palms my last palm being a T5. So where do I start, and tips or tricks and advice and what not? so far it seems like a neat zippy little device.
Xeon256
Hi there,
1. Install WebOS Quick Install on your computer
2. Install Preware
Search for the tutorials for complete steps.
Old 02/18/2013, 03:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kewl thanks
xeon256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/18/2013, 11:21 PM   #4 (permalink)

Welcome

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0