Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Hi I recently bought off of eBay a brand new palm pre2 verizon. I have no intention of activating the pre2 on the Verizon network, and just plan to use it to learn/experience Webos and the Palm hardware. I'm getting used to the gestures and the phone's ops. Total newb to Webos and the newer palms my last palm being a T5. So where do I start, and tips or tricks and advice and what not? so far it seems like a neat zippy little device.
    Xeon256
    Quote Originally Posted by xeon256 View Post
    Hi I recently bought off of eBay a brand new palm pre2 verizon. I have no intention of activating the pre2 on the Verizon network, and just plan to use it to learn/experience Webos and the Palm hardware. I'm getting used to the gestures and the phone's ops. Total newb to Webos and the newer palms my last palm being a T5. So where do I start, and tips or tricks and advice and what not? so far it seems like a neat zippy little device.
    Xeon256
    Hi there,
    1. Install WebOS Quick Install on your computer
    2. Install Preware
    Search for the tutorials for complete steps.
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Kewl thanks
    Welcome

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship