webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm Pre 2 > How to change default 'save to' in calendar
How to change default 'save to' in calendar

Old 02/18/2013, 10:17 AM   #1 (permalink)

For years I've been happily using Pocketmirror to sync my Outlook contacts and calendar to my Pre 2. I recently had to replace the phone with another Pre 2, and now I find the calendar doesn't sync completely. The problem seems to be that events entered on the Pre default to the Palm Profile, and I'm unable to change this setting, even though Outlook shows up as an account in the calendar app. As Palm events, they're not showing up on my laptop. Events entered on my laptop, on the other hand, show up post-sync on the Pre, but as undefined, not as Outlook. Any suggestions? (I'm using WebOS 2.1.)
fjherbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/18/2013, 11:38 AM   #2 (permalink)

You set the default calendar from the calendar app's preferences and accounts screen at the bottom of the screen. You can also move any events on the Palm calendar to any other calendar by editing the event and clicking the calendar name in the header.

Developer of: SMS Auto Forward/Reply, GPS Viewer,
Keyring converters for CSV, eWallet, & CodeWallet
Touchpad patches:Keyring HD,ClassicNote HD, YouTube HD (for 2.1 app), Show email recipient addresses for contacts
Phone patches: Forums fixes and enhancements patch, Weather Channel fix
All-device patches: Update GlobalSign certs, Google Sync https fix
Grabber5.0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: ananimus
Old 02/19/2013, 04:03 AM   #3 (permalink)

Actually, I can't, even though Outlook is listed as an account. From Prefs and Accounts, my only choice for the default is 'Palm Profile.' And from within an event, my only choices when it comes to classifying the event are 'Palm' and 'Undefined.'
fjherbert is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0