1.    #1  
    Well, I just went ahead and got Splashtop for my Touchpad...

After seeing the capacity and ease, I went and wanted to get it for my Pre2, but couldn't find a version for it.

A search revealed that it did indeed exist but appears to no longer be available...

Anyone has info on this? I couldn't find anything about it getting cut out but I can't find any current news about it at the present either.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    Do you know the app id? You can get more info on the package using Impostah.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    Do you know the app id? You can get more info on the package using Impostah.
    Not sure what you mean.

I'm just wondering what happened to the app as it no longer shows on the HP catalog, but there's not a single mention of this anywhere.

I guess I'll have to contact the makers of the app.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    If you have Preware with App Tuckerbox, you'll have a better chance of finding it than bumping into it on the internet.
    is the splashtop app for the pre2 available anywhere?
    No.
  7.    #7  
    Nope.. contacted them, and their reply was that HP was the one that took their app down for the phones.
    I see a pattern...