webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm Pre 2 > Is Pandora for webOS gone?
Is Pandora for webOS gone?
Like Tree6Likes

Old 01/03/2013, 07:27 AM   #41 (permalink)

I JUST DON'T GET IT.

did i install one patch too many?
is someone else's apps affecting my Pandora connection?
is this Sprint's service issues, and not Pandora??

when i first did installed Pandora, it again did the pause at :59 seconds remaining. I installed the pause patch, and it corrected it. It streamed for hours over Sprint EV, without issue. But this was at home, stationery on a countertop.

Thinking my phone was good to go, i added a few apps/patches:
preware
impostah
free tether
dr battery
systoolsmgr
new google maps
LED torch
Sprint Nav
js framework
muffle logging

yesterday and today, while commuting to work, and while at work, i'm showing 4-5 bars of EV service, but Pandora is not loading the next song. it runs the 'thinking circle' forever and ever. rebooting doesn't help. restarting pandora doesn't help.

i can't just uninstall/reinstall at work, because i'll need my home computer to reinstall the patch.

but i'm about ready to strip the patches and apps with WOSQI and redoctor, then put on just pandora and the patch again.

WHAT COULD BE MESSING WITH MY PANDORA CONNECTION?
WHAT CAN I CHECK UNDER ##DEBUG# or ANY OTHER SYSTEM CHECK

It loads data pages in the web browser quickly, so i have data service.
i am using BT. could the BT be holding up the Pandora connection? even so, wouldn't it just stream to the speakerphone?

HOW CAN I TROUBLESHOOT PANDORA? i want to know what it's "thinking" when that circle is spinning!!!

SUGGESTIONS ANYONE?
TJs11thPre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/03/2013, 07:30 AM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
I JUST DON'T GET IT.

did i install one patch too many?
is someone else's apps affecting my Pandora connection?
is this Sprint's service issues, and not Pandora??

when i first did installed Pandora, it again did the pause at :59 seconds remaining. I installed the pause patch, and it corrected it. It streamed for hours over Sprint EV, without issue. But this was at home, stationery on a countertop.

Thinking my phone was good to go, i added a few apps/patches:
preware
impostah
free tether
dr battery
systoolsmgr
new google maps
LED torch
Sprint Nav
js framework
muffle logging

yesterday and today, while commuting to work, and while at work, i'm showing 4-5 bars of EV service, but Pandora is not loading the next song. it runs the 'thinking circle' forever and ever. rebooting doesn't help. restarting pandora doesn't help.

i can't just uninstall/reinstall at work, because i'll need my home computer to reinstall the patch.

but i'm about ready to strip the patches and apps with WOSQI and redoctor, then put on just pandora and the patch again.

WHAT COULD BE MESSING WITH MY PANDORA CONNECTION?
WHAT CAN I CHECK UNDER ##DEBUG# or ANY OTHER SYSTEM CHECK

It loads data pages in the web browser quickly, so i have data service.
i am using BT. could the BT be holding up the Pandora connection? even so, wouldn't it just stream to the speakerphone?

HOW CAN I TROUBLESHOOT PANDORA? i want to know what it's "thinking" when that circle is spinning!!!

SUGGESTIONS ANYONE?
CRAP. I'M ALSO SEEING ISSUES WITH BT PAIRING NOW. IT SHOWS IT'S PAIRED, BUT NO AUDIO IS COMING THROUGH, AND I'M ONLY HEARING ONE CONNECTION 'BEEP', NOT TWO, IN THE HEADSET.

THERE MUST BE A WAY FOR WEBOS TO STREAM PANDORA VIA SPRINT, THRU BT WITHOUT HASSLE!

ugh this is so irritating.
Old 01/04/2013, 09:13 PM   #43 (permalink)

reinstalled pandora and then the pause patch. worked fine today. so i guess i fixed it.
Old 01/04/2013, 11:02 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
reinstalled pandora and then the pause patch. worked fine today. so i guess i fixed it.
From my expirince it's combination of pandora and sprint service(mostly the 1st). It's been comming back and going away few times already since may last year I think. Had pandora issues on xbmc too but at least webos version is more prone to undocumented pandora APIs.
As far as I know apollo version can be donloaded from Jake's dropbox acc once he add you in but I'm almost sure that apollo doesn't support BT. I was thinking about patching old pandora app to give it a skip/next functionality thru BT and wired head set but it's been cold outside for my around the office breaks lately so I haven't used pandora much lately on my phone.
60RH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/2013, 09:28 AM   #45 (permalink)

I would rather have Apollo versus the pandora app anyway
redrum0036 is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0