webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm Pre 2 > issues with Palm Pre 2 apps....
issues with Palm Pre 2 apps....

Old 11/19/2012, 03:02 PM   #1 (permalink)

Hi all...

I just got a Palm Pre 2 (a new one) and it activated ok, but I'm having issues with some of the apps. Facebook can't seem to sync (which means I've lost half my contacts) and I thought I'd try uninstalling/reinstalling it, but when I try to open the list of apps I get an error message saying "This action could not be completed. Try again later." The phone also won't install the WebOS update it says is available.

Has anyone had similar problems or know how I can fix this??

Thanks!
iworshipzoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/19/2012, 03:08 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iworshipzoot View Post
Hi all...

I just got a Palm Pre 2 (a new one) and it activated ok, but I'm having issues with some of the apps. Facebook can't seem to sync (which means I've lost half my contacts) and I thought I'd try uninstalling/reinstalling it, but when I try to open the list of apps I get an error message saying "This action could not be completed. Try again later." The phone also won't install the WebOS update it says is available.

Has anyone had similar problems or know how I can fix this??

Thanks!
Can you browse the internet? Have you tried a device reset? Did you have a webOS device previously and if so, are you using the same id?
Old 11/19/2012, 03:13 PM   #3 (permalink)

The internet works fine. I tried restarting the phone and it didn't make a difference. I had a Palm Pre+ before this and the Palm account synced ok.
Old 11/19/2012, 04:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

It sounds like in the list scenario you're opening App Catalog...
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/20/2012, 08:28 AM   #5 (permalink)

I actually managed to get Facebook to work, but still having the problem with viewing the app list. Also cannot open attachments in emails. I think I'm just going to go back to the Pre+. I'll take the flickering screen over this...

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0