Like Tree11Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Pre2 can still run with the big boys

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    And run circles sometimes
    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Pre2 can still run with the big boys

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    * Note: I'm still actively use my Pre 2 as my daily driver and use it like any other device.

Speaking truthfully, when claiming that it still run with the other big boys in the playground..Yeah, in some tiny hardware specs(like the WiFi, Bluetooth, wireless charging and such), yet when it comes to the camera/screen size/resolution not so much, and let's not talk about the silliness of this whole legacy device(Open WebOS) and no software updates

Probably the Pre 3 might still hold a candle to the big boys like double mic for sound reduction, HP video recording and mostly it's display.....but the oldey Pre 2 nope...
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPixi_User23 View Post
    * Note: I'm still actively use my Pre 2 as my daily driver and use it like any other device.

Speaking truthfully, when claiming that it still run with the other big boys in the playground..Yeah, in some tiny hardware specs(like the WiFi, Bluetooth, wireless charging and such), yet when it comes to the camera/screen size/resolution not so much, and let's not talk about the silliness of this whole legacy device(Open WebOS) and no software updates Click to view quoted image

Probably the Pre 3 might still hold a candle to the big boys like double mic for sound reduction, HP video recording and mostly it's display.....but the oldey Pre 2 nope...
    If you talking about talking about hardware of course the pre2 is not gonna compare to the newest things out there with their front cameras, new latest processors and such.

But just from a ease of use standpoint I say it can run. Hell, I just answered text and made a little half circle and continued writing this post.

My eyes didn't glaze over yet
    kataran likes this.
    I am kinda jealous of LTE tho
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123