webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm Pre 2 > Default Email account
Default Email account
Like Tree1Likes

Old 11/08/2012, 04:02 PM   #21 (permalink)

I can't find the patch thread so I looked in Prepare. I noticed in the screenshot for that patch that the text that normally appears below the default account selector appears below the account list, but it's cut off, so I can't tell if it was reworded to indicate you select the default account by dragging it to the top of the account list. Can you check that? I'm more curious than anything.
Grabber5.0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11/08/2012, 04:13 PM   #22 (permalink)

Doesn't seem to be in the wiki

Patch:AdvancedSystemPrefs - WebOS Internals
I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
OldSkoolVWLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/08/2012, 04:46 PM   #23 (permalink)

This is weird. This was something that came up during beta testing of the software for HP, but it's odd that it seems to be hit and miss for some. I'm thinking that it is more dependent upon the doctor version than it is on using the patch. But its been so long since then that I can't remember for sure. Maybe if I have a few drinks after work I can get back into the mindset I had during beta since I was drunk for all of that. <jk>

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
HelloNNNewman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/08/2012, 05:54 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
This is weird. This was something that came up during beta testing of the software for HP, but it's odd that it seems to be hit and miss for some. I'm thinking that it is more dependent upon the doctor version than it is on using the patch. But its been so long since then that I can't remember for sure. Maybe if I have a few drinks after work I can get back into the mindset I had during beta since I was drunk for all of that. <jk>
Pretty sure my Veer was a doctor, Pre3 was OTA ... I've got two unlocked GSM Pre2s that were doctored (but don't have access to them ATM)
I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
OldSkoolVWLover is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0