1.    #1  
    I'm fairly new to twitter and was curious on what apps you guys using?

I'm currently using phnx.

I think there are more TP apps but was looking for ones to use on my Pre2.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I use Bad Kitty on my Pre2

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
    I use phnx as well.

Project Macaw (homebrew version of phnx) is kinda cool too, has a few extras added in.
  4.    #4  
    I like phnx. Yet, being somewhat new to twitter, I am unfamiliar with a lot of its functions and there is NO help or manual available for it.

Another one worth trying is Spaz. Only issue with Spaz is accidentally opening liks in tweets when scrolling.
    I use phnx on my pre3 and veer but on the Touchpad there are more options

Neo was just released and offers a level of customisation no other twitter app does. available in the app catalogue

Spaz is good as well, but I prefer Project Macaw as my daily twitter driver.

Also, social media aggregator Taurus is also pretty sweet and Incredible! (although not a straightforward twitter client) is also excellent.

Tweetpad is another free one for the touchpad
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    682 Posts
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    How do you use Project Macaw in the Pre2?
    I thought it was only for my TP.

Carbon was the best, but it's not supported anymore.
    I use phnx in my Pre2 and ProjectMacaw/Spaz in my TP.
    Project Macaw is in Preware for both TP and Pre 2/3 (and maybe the Veer). Works just fine on the phones, the interface adjusts itself to the phone's screen.
    I don't use my pre2 much anymore (damn you leo) but i recently doctored it and tweed starting working again!

10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    How do you use Project Macaw in the Pre2?
    I thought it was only for my TP.
    I installed Macaw on my Pre2 last night but my phone started acting up so I uninstalled it. I don't know for sure it was Macaw that started the weird stuff on the phone (mainly the phone started freezing) but I didn't take any chances and went back to phnx.
    564 Posts
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I also use Macaw on both FrankenPre 2 and TP
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Proj. Macaw user here.
    Previously used phnx, but Project Macaw is pretty much a somewhat enhanced phnx with more customizability and close-boxes (for TP compatibility)
    HP Think Beyond Event -
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4
    > Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 >
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5
    My Palm OS Archive
    Did Twitter change it's interface? I use bad kitty on a pre3, but do not get any tweets displayed any more. Submitting tweets is still possible.

Regards Florian
    Carbon Black is the best hands down....I believe might no longer be in the App Cat

32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    Been using project macaw for a long time on all devices, love it.

Also have spaz, sparrow, neo, taurus, etc on my touchpad
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...