Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Any chance we could get a web doctor or archived copy of this so the provisioning app could be migrated into metadoctor? I'm sure there are quite a few frankenpre2 users that would love to be able to provision without having to swap their comms boards back into a Pre+/-.
    The previous versions of the Doctor can only be hosted by HP. If the Doctor version is not posted on the WebOS Internals site (which links to the HP/Palm downloads) it is not available.
  3. TJB
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    + one. I could use it
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Yeah, thats kind of a bummer, but your point makes sense HelloNNNewman -- no official release was ever made so it sort of falls in a grey area as far as binaries being made available. At the same time, meta doctor *does* have (unofficial?) support for webos 2 on the pixi+/-/frankenpixi.
    Tried to install C40 doctor on gsm preČ but it didn't work out. Said not compatable with your device. Won't disclose where I got it from.
    I am on Verizon, not Sprint, but the leaked doctor for the Sprint Pre has a Provisionor ipk, if some one would extract it and apply it, then one has to change the phone app preferences via sqlite3 or impostah.

if one gets the ipk, I will help you attempt if you want to try, I think it will work with webOS 2.0.0, 2.0.1, and maybe 2.1.0, as the Enyo phone app is in webOS 2.2.4 might not work...