Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Herrie
  1.    #1  
    Hello here i am asking for help
    my problem is that like 6 month ag0 i update my palm pre 2 to WebOs 2.4.4 and after that my palm ask for update some aplications and i click in yes and start to update and when it was updating the app catalog tell me that the new one is no compatible and that deleted the old one and let me with out app catalog
    well trying to get in developer mode to restart my palm with doctor i cannot enter i do know why
    look at this video i made to se my problem


    i already try restarting without doctor webos but nothing still the same problem
    when i start doctor the programs says that need to conect the phone and the phone is conected but i cannot put it in develorper mode

    Please Help Me
  2. #2  
    Restart your phone while holding the volume up button. It will then show a large USB symbol on your phone screen. Now connect it to your pc/laptop and start the doctor, that should work!
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    erickpz9 likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Restart your phone while holding the volume up button. It will then show a large USB symbol on your phone screen. Now connect it to your pc/laptop and start the doctor, that should work!
    Thanks a lot mister
    if i had you in front i will kiss you lol
    it works i am using doctor at this moment
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by erickpz9 View Post
    Thanks a lot mister
    if i had you in front i will kiss you lol
    it works i am using doctor at this moment
    I'll give you another piece of advice if you promise not to want to kiss me. Doctor it back to 2.1, the 2.2.4 seems to be nothing but problems with the Pre2. I'm on my 4th one now (between the missus and I) and all have encountered glitches. Unless you need the MAP profile for a TouchPad that is.
    If you disagree with me, please keep it civil.
    Should I disagree with you, you shall hear Ezekiel 25:17
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by fatclue View Post
    I'll give you another piece of advice if you promise not to want to kiss me. Doctor it back to 2.1, the 2.2.4 seems to be nothing but problems with the Pre2.
    What are the problems? I have no problems with a Pre 2 on 2.2.4. Perhaps I just don't stretch the envelope enough.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by fatclue View Post
    I'll give you another piece of advice if you promise not to want to kiss me. Doctor it back to 2.1, the 2.2.4 seems to be nothing but problems with the Pre2. I'm on my 4th one now (between the missus and I) and all have encountered glitches. Unless you need the MAP profile for a TouchPad that is.
    There is a Meta doctor w the map (and others) included in 2.1 version for your downloading pleasure. Don't need to 2.4 for wonderful communication b/t touchpad & phone. Enjoy
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by kupfernigk View Post
    What are the problems? I have no problems with a Pre 2 on 2.2.4. Perhaps I just don't stretch the envelope enough.
    The biggest issue is phantom battery drains. With GPS disabled as well as BT and Wi-Fi, the phone gets very hot and the battery drains in two hours. There's also an unacceptable number of resets, freeTether doesn't work as consistently (BT freezes the phone), apps hanging that require restarts and a host of others that I can't think of right now.
    If you disagree with me, please keep it civil.
    Should I disagree with you, you shall hear Ezekiel 25:17

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions