1.    #1  
    My pre 2 already has 2.1.0 and all of a sudden tonight it said it was ready to install 2.1.0 and did it successfully...??? Weird...
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Lucky you I'm still waiting for the 2.1 update for my BB Playbook but thats another story.
    Mine just updated itself with the 2.1.0 when it already had 2.1.0.. Its in the process now. Hope its painless.. :-O
    Quote Originally Posted by Btravelen View Post
    Mine just updated itself with the 2.1.0 when it already had 2.1.0.. Its in the process now. Hope its painless.. :-O
    Dang it.. The 2.1 overwrite screwed up my 'Maps' app. I know there's a way to correct, but I haven't the time now.. Selecting the 'Ggole Maps' takes me to the app. Catalog, where it says 'Launch' and takes me right back to the loop... I've been a Pre user longer enough to remember this debacle.. Oh well, HB is our friend.. :cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Btravelen View Post
    Dang it.. The 2.1 overwrite screwed up my 'Maps' app. I know there's a way to correct, but I haven't the time now.. Selecting the 'Ggole Maps' takes me to the app. Catalog, where it says 'Launch' and takes me right back to the loop... I've been a Pre user longer enough to remember this debacle.. Oh well, HB is our friend.. :cool
    Patch called "maps rebooting patch" in preware will fix it.....