1.    #1  
    and point their phone browser to radioparadise.com and try to play the links, with 2.1.0 and 2.2.4?

This is my favorite music source and my Pre2 recently quit playing their links. My Touchpad, however, continues to connect and play through the links.

Management informed me that recent infrastructure upgrades were made and I think something is incompatible in WebOS 2.1, preventing their provided streams from playing. The gray 'error' bar on the bottom pops up after attempting to connect. I even went to Shortcuts and attempted to connect through their link w/o success.

Thanks
    I'm on a Sprint frankenpre2 running meta-doctor 2.2.4 I went to that site and didn't get any audio after choosing the mobile site on the page where it says "now playing". I then went to the menu and chose "Listen" and was able to choose the 128k AAC stream and it opens and plays in the streaming player (not the browser).
    -hth!
    I'm on a Sprint frankenpre2 running meta-doctor 2.2.4 I went to that site and didn't get any audio after choosing the mobile site on the page where it says "now playing". I then went to the menu and chose "Listen" and was able to choose the 128k AAC stream and it opens and plays in the streaming player (not the browser).
    -hth!
    If you can't get the browser option to work, see if you can install TuneIn by RadioTime. I use it all tne time on my Pre- and TouchPad to listen to RP.
    -
    Dan Donovan
    Dan Donovan
    For shoutcast streams on WebOS 2.x, you may want to look into using Radio Hibiki instead of the web site's interface.
    : (){:|:&};: