Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By jwl3429
  • 1 Post By MDsmartphone
  • 2 Post By smmullen
  1.    #1  
    Last week I got my new iPhone 5 (love it) to replace my Pre 2 (which I also loved). When I activated the iPhone, I put the Pre 2 in airplane mode. If I activate wifi on the Pre 2, will my Palm Profile (and thus my apps) stay intact even though the phone isn't activated? The last time I switched phones I lost all of the apps on my Pre+, but that was because I signed into my Palm profile on my Pre 2. I assume that won't happen in this case because I'm still signed in on my Pre 2.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    You will still be able to use the phone with wifi, I did this when I abandoned my pixi plus. You would only lose all your apps if you log into another phone with your profile.
    smmullen likes this.
    As long as u are not activating another webos smartphone you will be able to use your pre2 as a wifi device just fine with intact palm profile and access to the app catalog
    smmullen likes this.
  4.    #4  
    Awesome ... thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by smmullen View Post
    Awesome ... thanks!
    There's a button for that!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    There's a button for that!!!!
    Wow ... subtle.
    RumoredNow and webos_ftw like this.
    Global Posts
    718 Global Posts
    How do you activate the wi-fi without signing in. I got a Pre3 and my Pre2 is collecting dust now.
    Quote Originally Posted by hf199 View Post
    How do you activate the wi-fi without signing in. I got a Pre3 and my Pre2 is collecting dust now.
    StopDeviceWipe - WebOS Internals
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.