Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By frantid
  • 1 Post By frantid
  1.    #1  
    Okay, my calendar (on my TouchPad) is my most used app since I run my photography business off it. I use to love entering calendar entries on my Pre2 and they show up on my Touchpad.

I doctored my Pre2 last week and ever since my calendar entries will NOT display on my Pre2 calendar. I know they are there because they show up on the TP and the alarm goes off at the correct time on my Pre2. But, when I look at the calendar on my Pre2, day, week or month view, nothing is displayed. This occurred both before and after I installed UberCalendar patch. Entries I've made prior to the doctor are displaying, its just the new entries since I've doctored.

The entries are being made on the google calendar and I have "all" selected for the view.

Any suggestions?

ET
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Okay, my calendar (on my TouchPad) is my most used app since I run my photography business off it. I use to love entering calendar entries on my Pre2 and they show up on my Touchpad.

I doctored my Pre2 last week and ever since my calendar entries will NOT display on my Pre2 calendar. I know they are there because they show up on the TP and the alarm goes off at the correct time on my Pre2. But, when I look at the calendar on my Pre2, day, week or month view, nothing is displayed. This occurred both before and after I installed UberCalendar patch. Entries I've made prior to the doctor are displaying, its just the new entries since I've doctored.

The entries are being made on the google calendar and I have "all" selected for the view.

Any suggestions?

ET
    What version of OS are you using 2.2.4? I've been trying to help one other person on a Pre2 with google issues. Are you willing to try a local version of UC to see if it can debug it?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    toaste likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the quick response. I should have mentioned, I'm on Verizon USA so I'm still on 2.1.

Since the calendar worked prior to my doctor, I got a feeling I'm going to have to doctor again to see if that corrects the issue. I was opening it was something simple I was forgeting to do.
    Ok, good luck.

edit: did you load the google sync behaviors patch?
    etphoto likes this.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Ok, good luck.

edit: did you load the google sync behaviors patch?
    OMG, that was it. How the hell that patch - not installed - keeps entries from being displayed on my Pre2 calendar is beyond my understanding, but installing that patch worked. Thanks tons Frantid.

Problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    OMG, that was it. How the hell that patch - not installed - keeps entries from being displayed on my Pre2 calendar is beyond my understanding, but installing that patch worked. Thanks tons Frantid.

Problem solved.
    It has a lot of fixes for verizon's outdated 2.1

glad it's working.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch