Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    This morning when I woke up my VZ Pre 2 said that the app data had an error and the system needed to restart. I said ok, and ever since it has been stuck on the blinking hp logo. I have tried everything, to reset it, to take out the battery and try to restart it. I even tried to run the WebOS Doctor, but even that gets to the connect your phone step and wont let me click next. I dont know what to do. I love WebOS, but I dont know if I could convince my wife to let me get a 5th phone (pixi, 2 pre plus, and a pre 2) Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Is your phone in recovery mode when you are running the doctor??
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I dont believe so, I wont stop blinking the HP logo so I cant really switch anything. I let it blink for 2 hours until the battery died, charged it, tried again and its still just blinking the hp logo, its like it wants to start up but wont.

So I tried to run the doctor, but it wont recognize that i have plugged my phone into the usb drive. So I really dont know what to do now
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mt_griz99 View Post
    I dont believe so, I wont stop blinking the HP logo so I cant really switch anything. I let it blink for 2 hours until the battery died, charged it, tried again and its still just blinking the hp logo, its like it wants to start up but wont.

So I tried to run the doctor, but it wont recognize that i have plugged my phone into the usb drive. So I really dont know what to do now
    So I read the help screen and tried the holding R and pluging in the usb, I did get a change in screen, fingers crossed that will work
    I hope it works. BTW, get some ballz, what do you mean your wife won't let you . . .

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Did it work??
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Yeah I got it working, thanks for all your help, the only thing I lost was my Molo Pro app which seems to be gone from the store