1.    #1  
    I have been using my FrankenPre 2 on my Sprint plan for a couple of months now with few issues until something weird happened this last week. Voicemail had been working fine. I would get notices in the notice area about missed calls and count of voicemail messages. When I brought up the phone app and clicked on the voicemail button at the bottom left corner, it would always dial voicemail and ask for access number.

Sometime last week I had a couple of missed calls and voicemails waiting, so I swiped the notices off to the right as I did not have time to listen to the messages right when I noticed them. Later when I went into the phone app and tapped the voicemail button, I got a message saying "Unable to find voicemail number". I could go into my call history and see times I had called voicemail, tap on those, and it would dial voicemail up again, but after dialing, the entry in the call history no longer listed Voicemail as the entry. Thinking something had been reset by mistake, I went into the settings for the phone app, but did not see anything out of the ordinary. Any ideas on what I have to set? Do I need to add a contact to my contact list called "Voicemail"?
    Last edited by OldSkoolVWLover; 08/21/2012 at 02:53 PM. Reason: fixed title
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by NCCaniac View Post
    I have been using my FrankenPre 2 on my Sprint plan for a couple of months now with few issues until something weird happened this last week. Voicemail had been working fine. I would get notices in the notice area about missed calls and count of voicemail messages. When I brought up the phone app and clicked on the voicemail button at the bottom left corner, it would always dial voicemail and ask for access number.

Sometime last week I had a couple of missed calls and voicemails waiting, so I swiped the notices off to the right as I did not have time to listen to the messages right when I noticed them. Later when I went into the phone app and tapped the voicemail button, I got a message saying "Unable to find voicemail number". I could go into my call history and see times I had called voicemail, tap on those, and it would dial voicemail up again, but after dialing, the entry in the call history no longer listed Voicemail as the entry. Thinking something had been reset by mistake, I went into the settings for the phone app, but did not see anything out of the ordinary. Any ideas on what I have to set? Do I need to add a contact to my contact list called "Voicemail"?
    Not sure of the cause, but a reboot of the FrankenPre 2 seems to have resolved the problem.