1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I remember at one time I could change the rounded corners on the screen to look square.. Somehow i can't seem to remember how its done using webos quickinstall - anyone knows how to do this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    I know it happens sometimes with mine due to a minor Exhibition mode bug.

I've never heard of it otherwise
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    I know it happens sometimes with mine due to a minor Exhibition mode bug.

I've never heard of it otherwise
    Yes, I've done it before... I just can't remember how to do it. Since the updated version of webos quickinstall - the settings is somehow different. As usual...I'll eventually figure it out.

Thanks for responding.
  4.    #4  
    Here's a link I found... Check it out. It's called "styling mod." Customize the look of your device (Homebrew) | webOS Nation.

How do you get to this using the latest webos quickinstall application. Notice the last styling mod feature on the righthand side.
    I'm just the opposite. I cannot stand full screen/square apps, especially if it means not being able to see my top bar. Round makes me feel much calmer, to each his own

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    what webOS version are you using?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dballew View Post
    what webOS version are you using?
    Version 1.4.5. Sprint Palm Pre. I guess for those using another version or model won't have any idea of what I'm talking about. If i can get to open an earlier version of webos QI...I would be able to get things done.
    Howzabout v2.72?

WebOSQuickInstall v2.72.zip

Found it via Google search, downloaded it and it passes virus scan. Opens and looks legit.

P.S.: I'm on the road and USB tethered to my Veer so I can't test it fully ATM...
    Last edited by RumoredNow; 08/12/2012 at 11:53 AM.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  9.    #9  
    Thanks a lot.
    I'll see if I'm able to get this done.
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    Howzabout v2.72?

[url= v2.72.zip[/url]

Found it via Google search, downloaded it and it passes virus scan. Opens and looks legit.

P.S.: I'm on the road and USB tethered to my Veer so I can't test it fully ATM...