1.    #1  
    A few weeks ago I bought a new unlocked pre 2. I setup all my accounts on the device and they all worked. Except today I noticed that I couldn't send emails. All the emails I've ever sent from the pre 2 were stuck in the outbox. I can receive them fine though. Can anyone help? (fyi I'm using yahoo)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
    "The best way to get something done is to begin" ~ Author Unknown
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I've had issues with hotmail in past. Try removing account and reinstalling.
    I have had my Pre 2 for over a year and now I am having a problem with Yahoo email. It seems like it does not recognize my account. I have tried deleted the account and adding it again but it still will not send or received emails. I get this error message

Unspecified error: 1299 - Cookies got from server are empty. Ivalid credentials. (MojErr3)--src/commands/Auth Yahoo Command.cpp:182.

Any help would be appreciated.
    This morning I had a similar issue with my business gmail account. I saw that i had one other email that was not sent about 2 weeks ago, plus the one I was trying to send this morning.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Man this community is not what it once was. I guess that has to do with hardware not being released anylonger. Time was if you had a problem it was answered with in a day. Oh well it is what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimOhara View Post
    I have had my Pre 2 for over a year and now I am having a problem with Yahoo email. It seems like it does not recognize my account. I have tried deleted the account and adding it again but it still will not send or received emails. I get this error message

Unspecified error: 1299 - Cookies got from server are empty. Ivalid credentials. (MojErr3)--src/commands/Auth Yahoo Command.cpp:182.

Any help would be appreciated.
    It's a well-known random bug in webOS 2.0/2.1. You can find some workarounds in this forum, which generally involves setting it up as regular IMAP account manually instead of as a Yahoo email account.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Man this community is not what it once was. I guess that has to do with hardware not being released anylonger. Time was if you had a problem it was answered with in a day. Oh well it is what it is.
    I'm still here, but don't use Yahoo mail.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    As one other said... Honestly I don't know anyone who uses yahoo mail, the only reason I even have a yahoo mail account is because of Fantasy Football (and it created an account when I signed up).

The only time I have ever had this issue is either gmail was acting up (had to reenter password), or I was having a data connection issue.

The default fix for this is to remove account and then add it back. This is in general for any synergy account issue across webOS. If this doesn't fix the issue, then we have to start trouble shooting specific account type, device, etc.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I have a unlocked Pre 2 on ATT and use Yahoo mail daily. I have no issues.
    Try rebooting your phone before you reinstall you yahoo account.