Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hotlynx69
  1.    #1  
    So I don't know if its my imagination but since installing a patch called EOM Overload monitoring, my battery has been great. I'm using the original kernel and not the uberkernel which seemed to drain my battery. But if you're having battery issues try the EOM Overload Patch.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlynx69 View Post
    So I don't know if its my imagination but since installing a patch called EOM Overload monitoring, my battery has been great. I'm using the original kernel and not the uberkernel which seemed to drain my battery. But if you're having battery issues try the EOM Overload Patch.
    Cool tip... Looks like a great find. To correct your typo it is EOM Overlord not overload. Do you also have the recommended Muffle System Logging patch as well? That one is on my must have list....
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    Cool tip... Looks like a great find. To correct your typo it is EOM Overlord not overload. Do you also have the recommended Muffle System Logging patch as well? That one is on my must have list....
    Ok thanks for the correction. Yes I also have the Muffle system patch.
    Where do I find this Overlord patch?
    In Preware, look under "available other" then under "linux".
    Quote Originally Posted by fahzz View Post
    Where do I find this Overlord patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by jccjmml7 View Post
    In Preware, look under "available other" then under "linux".
    Shortcut...

In Preware use the Just Type function and type in: EOM over.

It's the only result that comes up and how I discovered the typo from the OP.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Thanks. I'll give this a try. I 'm having serious battery drain problems, and I can't isolate the cause. I even tried another battery from my fully functional pre + that I now miss very much.