1.    #1  
    I got Navit installed, but am having difficulty understanding how to change skins and from km to miles. I've read the instructions for both, but I guess I don't understand the programing language enough to get either tweak to work.
    I was able to open the navit.xml in appdata/org.webosinternals.navit/ but didn't find anything relating to skins (as in the Wiki) nor did I find anything with "Imperial" to change in order to the program to show miles.
    Any help or suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    J
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by toaste View Post
    I got Navit installed, but am having difficulty understanding how to change skins and from km to miles. I've read the instructions for both, but I guess I don't understand the programing language enough to get either tweak to work.
    I was able to open the navit.xml in appdata/org.webosinternals.navit/ but didn't find anything relating to skins (as in the Wiki) nor did I find anything with "Imperial" to change in order to the program to show miles.
    Any help or suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    J
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by toaste View Post
    bump
    You might receive help quicker by reading/posting in the Navit forum... there is a whole area devoted to Navit in the Dev Forums...

http://forums.webosnation.com/navit/
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee