1.    #1  
    Is there a patch or alternative browser to use that would make Internet pages load in mobile view by default.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlynx69 View Post
    Is there a patch or alternative browser to use that would make Internet pages load in mobile view by default.
    Universal web browser is in the App Catalog for $2.99, one can use the source from github and bundle it (with a few developer modules missing can get from other apps) for Free. Other then that no other browser was released. All are based on WebKit. One could use the PDK and compile another, but who has time for that...
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for replying. I will just use the browser as is. Its not a bad browser and for the most part suits my needs, but it would be nice if it could render text on a webpage in a more easier to read view, i.e. the way the browser works on the iphone or ipod touch.
    I guessing some sort of fix like the old HULU fix where you spoof the browser type by editing one of the .so files could do the trick....
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlynx69 View Post
    Try adding the new .mobi extension to addresses in place of .com. (May only work for a few commercial sites at this point.)

Or look for a mobile version link at the bottom of main pages and start bookmarking them for your most frequented sites.

Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  6.    #7  
    This is exactly what I'm looking for but way to complicated for me. If I can't easily install a patch from Preware then I will just stick with what I have. I rooted an android phone once and I still have nightmares of that experience and this seems just as complicated. Thanks anyway. Maybe someone will develop an easy to install patch into preware.....