Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    I get this annoying blue screen and a chime with a voice that asks me who do I want to call. This happens randomly and also when I attempt to plug my pre 2 into my aux. input in my car sound system. Is there someway to get rid of this?
    When you plug in your phone, are you accidentally pressing the volume up or down button without realizing? That will call up the voice dial app. Just a thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by gbafam View Post
    I get this annoying blue screen and a chime with a voice that asks me who do I want to call. This happens randomly and also when I attempt to plug my pre 2 into my aux. input in my car sound system. Is there someway to get rid of this?
    Search in thread titles for "voice dial" and you wil get a number of threads on this subject including this one
    Disable / Uninstall Voice Dial?
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tips. VERY helpful and it is always nice to know that you aren't the only one with this problem.

gbafam
    Also if you have anything bluetooth hooked up to it make sure you aren't accidentally pressing buttons on it.

I did this a couple weeks ago when I forgot to power down my BT headphones before putting em in the outter pocket of TS case and walking out of work. The way I was carrying it I was pushing in the call button and the phone kept trying to redial my wife as I was trying to launch Pod Frenzy.... thought the Pre3 was tripping until I realized what was going on.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    This advice is helpful. But I'm wondering if there are instructions for how to do this? I don't consider myself technically hopeless but the minute I start reading instructions that talk about scripts I don't have the faintest idea how to proceed.

gbafam