1.    #1  
    Anybody have trouble in the last few days accessing the App Catalog while running 2.2.4?

It was working fine last weekend on my Sprint FrankenPre 2, but yesterday and today when I start the App Catalog, it just spins and spins like it is trying to connect...and never does. Maybe HP is having some problems with their servers?
  2.    #2  
    Must have been a temporary issue. Seems fine now.
    Quote Originally Posted by NCCaniac View Post
    Must have been a temporary issue. Seems fine now.
    The problem still persists for me, mate. Did you do anything to fix that or it got fixed by itself?
    Thanks in advance!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by srikanth1k View Post
    The problem still persists for me, mate. Did you do anything to fix that or it got fixed by itself?
    Thanks in advance!
    No, it seemed to fix itself. It was non-responsive several times over a couple of days back in mid-July, but was OK last time I tried a week or two ago.
    Hi

i installed webos 2.1.0 on my palm pre plus, the app catalog worked for first time but after that its not working i am using this phone in india. it comes to the initial screen where it shows loading animation but doesn't go beyond that.

anyone else also facing same problem any solutions to make it work.

Regards
    Mohit
    I have the same problem on my 2.2.4 WebOS...
    Try to search any app with Just Type (and select App Catalog)... Then, just clear the search results from App Catalog's search bar and press ENTER. In this point you can to navegate on apps categories or make a new search.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Yup, that's the only "solution".
    I have the same problem for months now.
  8. vgg
    I've got a Pre2 running 2.2.4 and have not had any problems with the app catalog here in the UK