1.    #1  
    I just got a Pre 2 from the Daily Steals special. Once activated, I learned that when making a phone call it takes about a minute to disconnect from the call after I hit the red button to hang up. It sits there saying "ending" and remains connected for the better part of a minute. Then I get the "ended" prompt. I tested with a friend and yes, the call remains connected the entire time.

I doctored the phone but get the same result.

Any fixes I'm missing?

I don't feel great about my prospects of returning it successfully to Daily Steals...but that's another thread!

Thanks, all!
    Quote Originally Posted by w8aq View Post
    I just got a Pre 2 from the Daily Steals special. Once activated, I learned that when making a phone call it takes about a minute to disconnect from the call after I hit the red button to hang up. It sits there saying "ending" and remains connected for the better part of a minute. Then I get the "ended" prompt. I tested with a friend and yes, the call remains connected the entire time.

I doctored the phone but get the same result.

Any fixes I'm missing?

I don't feel great about my prospects of returning it successfully to Daily Steals...but that's another thread!

Thanks, all!
    What version of webOS are you having a issue with, and did you try all (2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.1.0, and 2.2.4)?
  3.    #3  
    Tried 2.0.1 and 2.1.0. Trying 2.1.0 again now.

Thanks.
    I'd try running 2.2.4WR on the device. See if that helps since it does contain several fixes.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07/12/2012 at 11:58 AM.