1.    #1  
    The Screen seems to turn off, and the proximity sensor passes in interactive tests. The problem I have is during a call if I shift the phone slightly (not even pulling away from my face) the phone hangs up on my call, this is super frustrating. I have the following patches installed

Advanced System Prefs framework
    ASP messaging
    asp phone
    ASP system prefs
    disable lightbar
    turn dialpad tones off and vibrate

I am hoping someone has some suggestions to reduce the sensitivity, lock the screen while on a call, disable the sensor, or any other fix I haven't thought of
  2.    #2  
    So this has 50 peeks and no comment, people must be having this issue too, or why would you look? Suggestions anyone?
    Never heard of that problem before. Try removing asp phone or at least selecting do nothing for the proximity sensor preference and see if the problem still exists
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    Never heard of that problem before. Try removing asp phone or at least selecting do nothing for the proximity sensor preference and see if the problem still exists
    The proximity Setting is set to do nothing, also this was present before I installed ASP on a fresh franken build. I included those patches to provide the most information possible in hopes to resolve this, I hang up on more people because it changes mode less than half an inch from my ear, from what I can see other people are in the 2-3 inch range before something happens.