Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    i really dont know what to do
    the first problem is that my app catalog is gone one day it says update and after that it vanish beacuse was non compatible.
    second problem can access to developer mode to get access to quick install
    third problem i run doctor webos and with pc phone conected to my pc it says that is non conected

    i try anything that ocurred to me restart the phone, restarting the phone with another account.
    i am really desperate please someone help me
    thanks
    i got webos 2.2.4
  2. #2  
    to get in developer mode -type following
    upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart

    then a yes/no option will come to go in developer mode, tap to yes, ur phone will be in developer mode ,then u can use quick install.
    pixi plus (webOS 2.1)>pre2>HP Veer>touchpad
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by tovivekmishra View Post
    to get in developer mode -type following
    upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart

    then a yes/no option will come to go in developer mode, tap to yes, ur phone will be in developer mode ,then u can use quick install.
    i try but it dont enter just shine for a moment and there nothing happen
  4. #4  
    Try this utility: View any installed/connected USB device on your system

    Use it to look through all the USB devices on your desktop and remove all the Palm/HP/novacom ones.... Then re-install novacom drivers...

    It might get you into the Doctor, which might sort out your other problems.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

    Windows Central Senior Ambassador

    Mobile Nations Devotee
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    Try this utility: View any installed/connected USB device on your system

    Use it to look through all the USB devices on your desktop and remove all the Palm/HP/novacom ones.... Then re-install novacom drivers...

    It might get you into the Doctor, which might sort out your other problems.
    thanks the programs is ok but the phone connect to my pc and i can see the photos and music and all but the doctor webos says that isnt connected
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by erickpz9 View Post
    thanks the programs is ok but the phone connect to my pc and i can see the photos and music and all but the doctor webos says that isnt connected
    It happened to me with a Veer.... I used the above program and it didn't really solve my problem either, but it was what was suggested.

    However, after I deleted all USB connections for Palm, HP and novacom.... Then connected a Pre 2 and re-installed novacom... After that my PC would see my Veer and I could Doctor.

    Do you have another webOS phone to try that with? It seems that using the "USB cleaner" AND attaching another phone is what did the reset for me.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

    Windows Central Senior Ambassador

    Mobile Nations Devotee

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions