Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    If I have enyo and Impostah installed on my pre2, can I change the setting and download pre3 apps from the app catalog? Any one try it?
  2. #2  
    as far as I am aware there are no Pre3 specific apps.

    if you have updated your maps app you will have Enyo installed. You can then use AppTuckerbox to download Touchpad apps. Search these forums for detailed instructions.
  3. #3  
    using AppTuckerbox, you can install anything from the app store, even apps labeled as TP-only.

    Example: Quickoffice and Adobe Reader for the TP work decently on my Pre 2 (but not perfectly, what would you expect)
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    using AppTuckerbox, you can install anything from the app store, even apps labeled as TP-only.

    Example: Quickoffice and Adobe Reader for the TP work decently on my Pre 2 (but not perfectly, what would you expect)
    Ive tryed doing that and it says its not a valid hp webos app
  5. #5  
    Ive tryed doing that and it says its not a valid hp webos app
    Do you have "Use app tuckerbox" and "Ignore device compat." set to yes in Preware preferences?


    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  6. carldc's Avatar
    Posts
    441 Posts
    Global Posts
    508 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    as far as I am aware there are no Pre3 specific apps.
    There are a couple. InterfaceLIFT for Pre3, for example. But not many.
    -carldc

    m500>T3>T|X>Treo 755p>Pre>Pixi>Pre 3>Galaxy S4 Mini>Galaxy Alpha>Galaxy S8
    ..........................................TouchPad............Surface Pro
    PalmOS-------------------webOS-------------------Android (just waiting for webOS to rise again!)
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by carldc View Post
    There are a couple. InterfaceLIFT for Pre3, for example. But not many.
    But there's still a version of it for the "normal" Pre size
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    But there's still a version of it for the "normal" Pre size
    Apollo for Pre 3 is only for Pre 3 :P
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  9. #9  
    from title: 2 + 1 = 3

    seems legit
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  10.    #10  
    I have the setting set up right already

Posting Permissions