Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pcrobbitt View Post
    I gave one away and I still have an unlocked pre 2 sitting in its original box, unloved.
    If you send it to me I will love it and hug it and squeeze it and call it George... It would be my new best friend and I could talk to it and stroke its screen and feed it Preware patches so it was like it had all its veggies and stuff... Maybe on Sundays it could go bike riding with me and load Google Maps and show me the secret shortcuts that I wouldn't never tell to anyone else 'cause me and George, we trust each other like that...

Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Just sprung for a Pre 3 and I have 2 Pre 2's. I'll hold on to my daily Pre 2 user for a backup but will sell the NIB Pre 2 for Verizon for $125 with free UPS shipping anywhere in the continental US. Wall charger, USB cable heanphones all stock in the box. This is a never activated Verizon phone with current webOS. PM me here if you're interested. Sometime next week I'll but it on the Bay if no one here wants it. Oh, and I'll toss in a new Boxwave screen protector,.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12