Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1.    #1  
    Hello everyone. When I first got my pre 2, I loaded some music on it, and it worked perfectly. However, I decided to put some more songs on it. So I pust my pre 2 is USB mode, transferred the DRM free MP3 songs, disconnected and rebooted my phone. Now when I go to the music app, they're not there! I can play all of them using internalz, however I would like to play them using the music app. Any help would be appreciated!
    "The best way to get something done is to begin" ~ Author Unknown
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomePalmPre127 View Post
    Hello everyone. When I first got my pre 2, I loaded some music on it, and it worked perfectly. However, I decided to put some more songs on it. So I pust my pre 2 is USB mode, transferred the DRM free MP3 songs, disconnected and rebooted my phone. Now when I go to the music app, they're not there! I can play all of them using internalz, however I would like to play them using the music app. Any help would be appreciated!
    Reboot?

    That should refresh the database.

    Don'y forget that a reboot erases your Govnah settings.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

    Windows Central Senior Ambassador

    Mobile Nations Devotee
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomePalmPre127 View Post
    Hello everyone. When I first got my pre 2, I loaded some music on it, and it worked perfectly. However, I decided to put some more songs on it. So I pust my pre 2 is USB mode, transferred the DRM free MP3 songs, disconnected and rebooted my phone. Now when I go to the music app, they're not there! I can play all of them using internalz, however I would like to play them using the music app. Any help would be appreciated!
    Search for "reset media permissions". This web site is the place for Hedami's Music player in the app catalog explanation of what is happening to your music . Worth the cost for the app BTW. http://www.hedami.com/media_permissions.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks everyone for the replies, however, it's still not working. Even after running the media permissions app like 5 times, and a half a dozen reboots. I will continue searching for a solution.

    EDIT: I fixed it!!! I just deleted the music folder and re-filled it with my music and it worked! Thanks for the replies!
    Last edited by AwesomePalmPre127; 07/04/2012 at 09:07 AM.
    "The best way to get something done is to begin" ~ Author Unknown

Posting Permissions