1.    #1  
    Who is currently using a FrankenPre as their daily use phone, without issues? No issues that require daily or even weekly attention; kinda like any phone available new?

1. I have a FrankenPre2 with Sprint comm board and no comm (phone, BT, IM, SMS, web) issues at all (but i may have had to install some "fixes" to get here)
    2. I have a FrankenPre2 with Sprint comm board and several issues I cannot resolve.
    3. I have a FrankenPre of some other config and all comm features works without issue.
    4. I have a FrankenPre but none of the three answers above are suitable for me.
    5. I had a FrankenPre I could not get to work and went back to a Pre1
    6. I had a FrankenPre I could not get to work and went to another OS
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs4thPre View Post
    Who is currently using a FrankenPre as their daily use phone, without issues? No issues that require daily or even weekly attention; kinda like any phone available new?

1. I have a FrankenPre2 with Sprint comm board and no comm (phone, BT, IM, SMS, web) issues at all (but i may have had to install some "fixes" to get here)
    2. I have a FrankenPre2 with Sprint comm board and several issues I cannot resolve.
    3. I have a FrankenPre of some other config and all comm features works without issue.
    4. I have a FrankenPre but none of the three answers above are suitable for me.
    5. I had a FrankenPre I could not get to work and went back to a Pre1
    6. I had a FrankenPre I could not get to work and went to another OS
    ugh.

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD WHICH I GUESS I BOTCHED POSTING THE POLL WHICH IS OVER HERE:

POLL: current FrankenPre users: experience?

sorry.
    Franked with no issues....running the stock Verizon 2.1.0 doctor....she's so stable and configed perfect

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums