Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    This morning i got a surprise update to 2.1.0

Does anyone know what this update consists of.

Palm pixi plus/pre Plus/ pre2
    Quote Originally Posted by trilianleo View Post
    We all got that surprise update a few months ago, surprisingly

I'd update to it. I forget what it includes but mostly bug fixes, UI responsiveness improvements, GPS improvements, AGPS improvements, headphone jack improvements... etc
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Quote Originally Posted by trilianleo View Post

Does anyone know what this update consists of.

Palm pixi plus/pre Plus/ pre2
    I saw that update too on my Phone, but just WebOS 2.1 not the one that I was looking for the WebOS 2.2.4....What the heck is that update coming to Verizon users ? Is HP playing a trick on WebOS users again, but not releasing that update to loyal WebOS users, I hate seeing that always in WebOS we get the short end of the stick.

Anyways, the update for that matter brings a couple of bugs fixes and brings exhibition mode, voice dialing among other goodies to WebOS users. It also brings support for Bluetooth keyboard, which I have to say it works great with the HP Bluetooth keyboard from the HP TouchPad. But for those looking to sync text messages with their HP TouchPad tablet will be a bit disappointed because in WebOS 2.1...... its still not supported.

For more information click on this link:

Palm Support : Palm Pre 2 for Verizon - Software update information and release notes for Pre 2 for Verizon
    Last edited by PalmPixi_User23; 07/02/2012 at 01:08 AM.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    is the SMS function when pairing with Touchpad supported yet? any homebrew solutions available?
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    is the SMS function when pairing with Touchpad supported yet? any homebrew solutions available?
    There is a way to achieve this goal. It does require you to metadoctor your phone if your up to it. There are many versions available one of which is 2.2.4 with sms functioning. Another is 2.1 version with sms included. Investigate and see if interested..not hard, just do your homework... And it is worth it. Good luck
    I was having problems with my pre 2 where it was stuck in the hp boot logo... Thought I lost my pre 2 forever. Then one day last week I tried to reinsert the battery and it worked for 2 days before I got a notification to upgrade to 2.1...even though it was already running that on the pre2. Regardless I couldn't swipe the notification away so I clicked to upgrade anyway and now the phone won't boot... It just keeps cycling btwn on and off at the hp boot logo. Battery pull didn't help.

Oye