1.    #1  
    I have been having tons of fun with my new Pre 2. I recently bought a Touchstone dock for it, and have been impressed by its usefulness, but there is one major problem I have with it. You see, I keep my phone on the dock on my nightstand a a bedside companion. I leave it on and charging when I go to sleep. But, when I get a notification on my phone, it turns the display on, and because of the Touchstone, it remains on all night. Is there any way to have it turn off the display normally after a notification while it is on the dock?
  2.    #2  
    Really? There's nothing I can do? This seems like an issue that would be annoying for a lot of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalover1 View Post
    Really? There's nothing I can do? This seems like an issue that would be annoying for a lot of people.
    I just open the notification and turn it off so I read it in the morning
    How about trying Mode Switcher? You can make a mode that activates while on the touchstone, and turns off locked notify, and when you remove from touchstone re-activates normal locked notifications.

Baldric

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I don't think this works with MS. For some reason WebOS 2.x does not allow for screen off while on the TS charger. I just hunted this down on the MS Forum and it was straight from the horse mouth (Sonix)
    m100, m125, T/X, 755p, Pixi, FrankenPixi+, Pre, FrankenPre2, TP#1 32GB (WebOS-LunaCE, LunOS & CM11), TP#2 (JCS CM11 only), Nexus 4, ????
    But what you can do is make sure the notifications are off while on the touchstone, and then when you place the phone on it, manually turn off the screen by hitting the power button. Then hopefully it won't turn back on by itself anymore.

Baldric

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Yup, that should work.
    m100, m125, T/X, 755p, Pixi, FrankenPixi+, Pre, FrankenPre2, TP#1 32GB (WebOS-LunaCE, LunOS & CM11), TP#2 (JCS CM11 only), Nexus 4, ????
    Maybe airplane mode or cover it?