Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By matteebee13
  • 1 Post By RumoredNow
  • 1 Post By matteebee13
  1.    #1  
    Any one got sprint tv working on Franken Pre?
    As far as I'm aware it doesn't work, the app was never made to work with webOS 2.0.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I wanted to watch the games. Oh well
    I can help. PM sent.
    Last edited by matteebee13; 06/06/2012 at 07:06 PM.
    Stay thirsty, my friends
    RumoredNow likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by matteebee13 View Post
    I can help. PM sent.
    I've neither Sprint nor FrankenPre... But I thanked and liked ^ this post ^ because I've noticed matteebee is always helping others out.

Thanks. It's people like you that have made coming here so worth while.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    kataran likes this.
    I don't have those devices anymore either, but when I did there was always a member here that took the small amount of time it took to help me out. I'm a firm believer in paying back as well as paying it forward. There are still a few of us around from the old days who will never let that spirit die. Thanks RumoredNow.
    Stay thirsty, my friends
    kataran likes this.
  7.    #7  
    I can help. PM sent.
    Thank you very much. I work nights so maybe on I can use sprint tv to watch the games
  8.    #8  
    I don't have those devices anymore either, but when I did there was always a member here that took the small amount of time it took to help me out. I'm a firm believer in paying back as well as paying it forward. There are still a few of us around from the old days who will never let that spirit die. Thanks RumoredNow.
    Co-sign
    If someone has it working, feel free to pm me as well, thanks. I once had it working but lost it with 2.24. I use it once every six months, you never know when it might be useful...
  10.    #10  
    Got it, watching game now. Thanks so much
    I've read this thread but I don't understand how to solve the problem of not being able to get sprint tv. Did I miss a section of it? It went from "it won't work" to "thanks, I'm watching a game now"
    Quote Originally Posted by MemphiDoug View Post
    I've read this thread but I don't understand how to solve the problem of not being able to get sprint tv. Did I miss a section of it? It went from "it won't work" to "thanks, I'm watching a game now"
    Nothing was removed from the thread... the issue was resolved via PM between the 2 members