1.    #1  
    Hi, my beloved Pre2 is getting worst and worst every day. This start happening about 3-4 months ago. The issues I'm having are:

- Slowness. Is painfully slow, system restart hepls for a while but is frustating
    - Destination not authorized. At least once per day I get a call rejected with this error
    - Answering calls. At least 2 or 3 incoming calls cannot be answered for what it seems like a system hang or temporary block.
    - Responsiveness. I need to turn down and up the screen in order to be able to slide an open app or minimize it... the white line is unresponsive from time to time.
    - Ghost Cards. From time to time a web card gets stuck in the middle of other cards, I have to wait for a while in order to reclaim the card again but sometimes I need to restart all over the device.
    - Dying ecosystem. This is not new.. but is pretty painfull.

I was wondering, is just me or is happening to other people too?. What is causing this? system logs? corrupted filesystem?

thanks for any input, I haven't doctored yet but it seems that is the only option available...

thanks
    do you have homebrew patches installed? That's most likely the issue. You should look into several of the homebrew patches or apps to help with the sluggishness of the OS . Uberkernel being the first even if you don't overclock the phone uberkernel helps stop the sluggishness.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Doctor the phone
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    You should look into several of the homebrew patches to help with the sluggishness of the OS . .
    System Control Optimization patch is one
    Which firmware version are you on?

If it's 2.2.4 try moving back a notch... Or if it's an early version, move forward.

Might just resolve some patch/app conflicts.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    i had a lot of trouble with slugginess cause of defunct Synergy Messaging Plugins, which put several accounts (ICQ/yahoo...) into my messaging AND Contacts which constantly tried to sync/match contacts it could not do cause the plugins where out of date.
    Had to remove patch and manually unlink contacts and deleted the icq/yahoo only Contacts.

Found out by looking in Lumberjack and found errors for account matching
    keyInfo ++Hcp0CtqyVMUrUP request for com.palm.service.accounts
    [2012-05-04 15:40:14] (accounts.jsjsjs) $user$.$err$: [$com$.$palm$.$service$.$accounts$
    Last edited by gizmo21; 05/19/2012 at 10:09 AM.
    I use the app Preset Reset. You can schedule a specific time for your phone to reboot daily. That will fix several issues like slowness. My is set for 3am everyday.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks for all your answers. I' ll give them a try.