1.    #1  
    Hey guys first post and everything.

Ive had a touchpad for ages and love webos so i decided to get a pre 2 off ebay and see if i could fix it.Turns out I cant!

Ive done a reset and taken the phone apart which has made no difference. I did notice that some of the ribbon connectors seemed to be corroded :/

The screen itself still works but has no back light and no touch sensitivity. I would try and reinstall webos on it with the webosdoctor but i am stuck on a screen asking for language and cant select one with a broken touchscreen. Ive tried the keyboard shortcut to go into usb mode but didnt seem to work! (EDIT: i think the previous owner must have tried to take it apart as the volume button ribbon is broken )

Anyway, any help or comments would be much appreciated!
    Last edited by SRowell3; 05/09/2012 at 06:52 AM.
    You can go into USB mode by holding the Volume Up button while inserting a USB cable connected to a computer, I believe. That's how I doctored my Pre2.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ShensMobile View Post
    You can go into USB mode by holding the Volume Up button while inserting a USB cable connected to a computer, I believe. That's how I doctored my Pre2.
    so i presume by having no touch screen and no volume up that i am absolutely screwed