1.    #1  
    I'ved looked for this on google but have not been successful - I figure someone in this forum should know the answer. Just bought a pre 2 on ebay and I'm looking for a spare battery - seen different advertisements where they say the battery will work with Pre, Pre Plus and Pre 2 and others leave out Pre 2 - so, I'm not sure what the truth is. I assume if the Pre Plus battery works with the Pre2, then the advertised extended battery that come with the modified back will fit with the Pre 2 also?
    Every webos phone, except the Pre3 and Veer share the same battery :-)
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    That's my understanding.... One battery fits all Pre and Pixi models plus Palm Centro as well...

For extended batteries they have a couple that don't need a new back - important if you have a touchstone charger. None of the after market doors support touchstone.

seidioonline.com

[HLI-PRESL] Buy Mugen Power 1400mAh Extended Battery For Palm Pre, Palm Pre 2 and Palm Pixi
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    That's my understanding.... One battery fits all Pre and Pixi models plus Palm Centro as well...

For extended batteries they have a couple that don't need a new back - important if you have a touchstone charger. None of the after market doors support touchstone.

seidioonline.com

[HLI-PRESL] Buy Mugen Power 1400mAh Extended Battery For Palm Pre, Palm Pre 2 and Palm Pixi
    There are small issues with the Centro batteries, I have one and it charges nicely inside the phone but not in my external battery charger. All my other 6 batteries do.
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Pixi/+, Pre-/+/2, Treo 680, (755p?,)Centro, all have the same battery size

however, the one in the PalmOS based devices have some electrical differences, while it will work, i believe it makes the device run hotter/bad stuff

this is from memory, feel free to correct me if im wrong