Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Weird-o-rama. I can't upload photos to FB anymore through the FB app on webOS 2.2.4 on a Pre2. The last time it worked was this past Sunday. Twice this week I've tried to upload and failed. Anyone having the same problems?

Searching around I saw mentions of password updates and such. Did this to no avail. The photo app's "upload to facebook" function is equally failing, but I can MMS pics to other phones. Emailing to the personalized address @m.facebook.com does work, however.

Reinstalling app doesn't help either. I do wonder if there was an API change this weekend and now we're in the cold. Thoughts, anybody?
    Palm Pilot -> IBM WorkPad -> Handspring Visor -> Palm VIIx -> Palm T|X -> Palm Pre -> US GSM Palm Pre 2 [shelved] and 16GB HP TouchPad [died] -> (Samsung GNex and 32GB HP Touchpad with CM9)
    Go to Accounts.
    Remove it, and add it again.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 05/07/2012 at 01:49 AM.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Is there a way you can upload a photo through the mobile site?
    When I go to Update Status, I press the Photo icon and then I have a "Choose file" but pressing it doesn't do anything. This is better than the App as you can also comment, tag friends etc.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Go to Accounts.
    Remove it, and add it again.
    no joy. Sux .
    Palm Pilot -> IBM WorkPad -> Handspring Visor -> Palm VIIx -> Palm T|X -> Palm Pre -> US GSM Palm Pre 2 [shelved] and 16GB HP TouchPad [died] -> (Samsung GNex and 32GB HP Touchpad with CM9)
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    Is there a way you can upload a photo through the mobile site?
    When I go to Update Status, I press the Photo icon and then I have a "Choose file" but pressing it doesn't do anything. This is better than the App as you can also comment, tag friends etc.
    yeah, that is more useful, but likewise, i cant choose a file. I guess take a pic, tweak it with photo effects pro and email it from that app. Who needs a fb app?
    Just sent one to Facebook from my 2.2.4 Pre3 (direct from the Photo app). Not sure what could be causing your issue.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I can do it in the App too. No problems.
    Maybe remove the app and re-install it?

I wish you could upload files from the site too.
    Also, is there any way to share your photo on someone else's wall?
    I don't think it can be done from the App.

Ah... We're becoming obsolete.