1.    #1  
    My NA UMTS Pre 2 has weird issues with mic. It gives some distortion to my voice, so my friends can't understand me sometimes. It seems to be software trouble, 'cause sometimes it works ok. But mostly very bad (same thing with headset? voice recorder and so on). Doctored - same trouble! Is there any tricks to make something with mic sensivity? And will hp warranty this phone if i bought it unlocked through ebay?

Thank you.

P.S. I use it in Europe in GSM 1800 mode if it helps.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    If I hold the Pre2 mic close to my mouth I get echo/delay through the output.

If I hold the phone horizontal it disappears.
    I don't know what experience you have with GSM, but I've never been able to understand anyone on the other end of a GSM phone call.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    haha. I use GSM equipment now that I'm using webOS. Maybe it's my partial hearing loss, but I've never had consistent problems with people using a CDMA carrier, or a landline, but no matter what phone I'm on, if the other person is using a GSM phone, the conversation usually consists of "Hello? What? What? Call me from a landline."

I have yet to have a phone call on my GSM Pre2 that was anything other than miserable. It's why I moved to almost purely text-based communications with my friends years ago, as friends picked up Cingular and Ameritech and ATT and VoiceStream/T-Mobile equipment, I was no longer able to talk to them. :|
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: