1.    #1  
    Please advise!!

FlashEvent
    WARNING: Flash Failure
    err -1 "TOKEN MISMATCH: Failed to find match for Carrier information. Prevent user from flashing"
    at com.palm.nova.installer.core.FlasherThread.run(FlasherThread.java:307)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
    Apr 11, 2012 9:24:35 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController postFlashEvent
    INFO: Flash End time (Fail) 1334193875292
    Apr 11, 2012 9:24:35 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController postFlashEvent
    INFO: Handling TOKEN Mismatch error
    Apr 11, 2012 9:24:35 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController handleTokenFailCase
    WARNING: flashing failed, move to Token failed card
    err -1 "TOKEN MISMATCH: Failed to find match for Carrier information. Prevent user from flashing"
    at com.palm.nova.installer.core.FlasherThread.run(FlasherThread.java:307)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
    jesse@ubuntu:~/meta-doctor/build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4$
    That looks like metadoctor output that is common when you have built the wrong doctor for your type of phone. Can you give us some more info on your phone's hardware configuration? The more details the better.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sq5 View Post
    That looks like metadoctor output that is common when you have built the wrong doctor for your type of phone. Can you give us some more info on your phone's hardware configuration? The more details the better.
    It's a verizon pre 2 with a sprint comm board. I swapped per the instructions and tried to update to 2.2.4 using the metadoctor script but it said device was incompatible (it was originally on 2.0.1) so then I updated to 2.1 using the unaltered doctor and that worked however repeated attempts to get to 2.2.4 have failed due to the token error. The phone makes calls, connects to internet, but I cant update it. Please help! I've done this before using the guide with great success but they have changed some of the instructions.

I used this script ./scripts/meta-sprint-franken-verizon-pre2-2.2.4
    Last edited by Longshotx; 04/12/2012 at 09:54 AM.
    I am having an issue getting the doctor to run properly. It extracts, everything looks fine, but it gets to 8% and the terminal says "INFO: WARNING: carrierList on the webOS Dr is : verizon and carrierToken on the device is : row." Does anyone have any idea what this means or how to fix it?
    Strike my question. Once I learned that row meant rest of world and not that the row was empty as I originally suspected, I realized I must have had a GSM phone to start with and not a Verizon as I thought.