1.    #1  
    I am getting fed up with all of the regression on WebOS 2.x for things that worked flawlessly in 1.x.

I have a pre2 on 2.2.4.

My latest frustration is A2DP streaming. It stutters, changes speed, etc. I never had these problems with my original pre on 1.4.5, paired to the same equipment. In addition, things never automatically connect, but that is another rant.

Is there a fix for this? Is it possible to metadoctor to 1.4.5? I'm unimpressed with all of the things WebOS 2.x has broken, and without active development from the OS writers and App developers alike, it may be time to sadly abandon ship if things that worked well before that I rely on will never work again.

Thanks in advance for any insight from anybody else having webos 2.x (3.x too, my touchpad's bluetooth is also less than stellar) problems who know of things that could fix it.
    : (){:|:&};:
    I noticed this also when pairing to a ford sync stereo. Never could really figure out what was causing it but it sure was annoying. I was wondering if it could be affected by something like overclocking? Seemed like a longshot.
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    I've been using a Voyager 906 headset for a year with my FrankenPre2 and have never had this happen. The only issue. It's been working flawlessly for me with my phone with this set. I've had an issue with my TouchPad getting the headset to actually fully link together sometimes (TP says it's connected, but isn't until I power the headset on/off a time or two). As for what you are experiencing, it could be the headphones themselves too (I did have one set that worked for crap with my phone).
    One thing, check your bluetooth settings to see if it is set to automatically pair to your TouchPad.

Check this article, I used to have some issues on all 2.x devices until I turned this off.

Other than that, I auto connect daily to a few things. BT deck, BT to headphone adapter, and BT headphones, no issues. I stream my approximate 30 minute commute each way every day in the car.

http://www.webosnation.com/prevent-b...tter-webos-2-2
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    One thing, check your bluetooth settings to see if it is set to automatically pair to your TouchPad.

Check this article, I used to have some issues on all 2.x devices until I turned this off.

Other than that, I auto connect daily to a few things. BT deck, BT to headphone adapter, and BT headphones, no issues. I stream my approximate 30 minute commute each way every day in the car.

http://www.webosnation.com/prevent-b...tter-webos-2-2
    It's not that. Frustrating.

The last post in that link:
    "doesn't help the bluetooth audio gaps on my pre3 that occured with the 2.2.4 update"

Fracking 2.2.4. I think I'm going to downgrade.
    : (){:|:&};:
    If your gonna downgrade might want to downgrade and go back up.

I'm on 2.2.4 on multiple devices.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...