Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    My Pre 2 just got an update. I don't know what's new. My phone says, "HP webOS 2.1 Feature Highlights
    be sure to try out the new features in HP webOS 2.1. Anyone else with a Verizon Pre2 get an update?
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtina View Post
    My Pre 2 just got an update. I don't know what's new. My phone says, "HP webOS 2.1 Feature Highlights
    be sure to try out the new features in HP webOS 2.1. Anyone else with a Verizon Pre2 get an update?
    my Verizon pre 2 updated to 2.1 also this morning. Still trying to understand any new changes. Anyone else?
    nothing here?
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I switched from my Pre+ late last summer. Mine has been 2.1 for as long as I can remember.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    there was some weird update going around on verizon devices updating 2.1 to 2.1 again. mine got that awhile ago before I metadoctored to 2.2.4. there's a couple thread here about the 2.1 re-update.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Now my Pre is stuck with just the HP symbol and will not start back up. I will have to try to look for the instructions to try restrictor 2.2.4 and see if that will bring it back. So sad. Don't know what I'll do if I can't fix it.